About Power System Support Pty Ltd
Peer reviewed papers
1. 2011 Frequency response characterisation of a high-voltage capacitive voltage divider used at mains frequency Proceedings of MSA2011 (Metrology Society of Australia Conference, Geelong), Pokorny, P., Lohrasby, A., Ediriweera, M., and Li, Y.. More here
2. 2009 Conversion of current transformer errors at unity power factor burden, to 0.8 power factor-equivalent Proceedings AdMet 2009 Advances in Metrology, New Delhi, India, published also Mapan Journal of the Metrology Society of India, Springer, Vol. 24, Nr 1, pp3-8, Pokorny, P. Learn more
3. 2007 Optimising the Calibration and Uncertainty Estimation of High-Voltage Devices: a Case Study Proceedings MSA2007 (Metrology Society of Australia Conference, Adelaide), Pokorny P., and Li, Y. Read more
4. 2000 High-Voltage Power System Traceability in Australia Proceedings, PowerCon2000 Conference, Perth, Li, Y., and Pokorny, P. More here
5. Calibration Principles Chapter 7 of NMI course entitled The Measurement of Electrical Quantities, Pokorny, P.
1. I.F. Budovsky, D.M. Burgess, G.M. Hammond, P.E. Pokorny, B.J. Pritchard, B.W. Ricketts, Monograph 6 The Measurement of Electrical Quantities, Monographs, 2004.
2. B.J. Pritchard, Recent Developments in the Cryogenic Current Comparator Bridge at NMI, 8th Conference of the Metrology Society of Australia Marcoola,
3. B.J. Pritchard, R.C. Grime, Fabrication of reference standard 1 ohm resistors from Evanohm S alloy, Conference on Precision Electromagnetic Measurements (CPEM), 1990, pp. 290-291.
4. B.J. Pritchard, Investigation into the transient response and localised heat treatment in the NML 1 OHM resistors, Conference on Precision Electromagnetic Measurements (CPEM), 1992, pp. 83-84.
5. B.J. Pritchard, Development of a cryogenic current comparator system at NML, Simply Metrology - a Vital Cog in the Wheels of Industry: 4th Biennial Conference of the Metrology Society of Australia (MSA 2001), Broadbeach, Qld., 2001, pp. 92-95.