Welcome to the Electrical Testing and Calibration Laboratory of Power System Support Pty Ltd
We are a fully-independent, Australianowned company, focussed on providing fit-for-purpose Testing and Calibration services to the Electrical, Power and related industries. Set up in August 2013, we are based at CONDELL PARK, Sydney NSW, close to the northern side of Bankstown Airport.
We provide NATA-endorsed Test and Calibration reports, within our Scope of Accreditation, based on measurements carried out with instruments traceable to Australian/national standards of measurement, in our facility accredited by NATA to ISO/IEC 17025 (Accreditation No. 19724). The Scope of Accreditation can be seen here. We also carry out related un-accredited work (see Services pages).
HighVoltage Test Laboratory
Testing & Calibrations on:
a.c. and d.c. HV equipment, a.c. up to 100 kV; d.c. to 50 kV; elevated work platforms (EWPs); protective equipment.
Transformer Test Laboratory
Accuracy tests on Current Transformers to 5000 A and Voltage Transformers to 100 kV, at 50 Hz.
Our offered services
- Testing and Calibration for the electrical industry
- Current Transformer accuracy tests/calibration
- Voltage Transformer accuracy tests/calibration
- High Voltage calibration
- High Voltage testing
- High Voltage operating equipment testing
- Test reports based on traceable reference instruments
- Electrical equipment and scientific instrument repair
- Affordable rates
- Experienced staff
- Careful, fit-for-purpose measurements
- Equipment for test can be picked up / delivered
- Consultancy Service: estimation of uncertainties of measurement
We welcome any questions you may have via our Contact Us page as well as any suggestions you may have to make our website work better for you.
See larger images